Wednesday, July 21, 2010

work?

These boys keep me entertained all day. This was after we saw The Last Airbender on Monday, which I actually really liked! The boys clearly did too...they spent a good 30 minutes waterbending in these fountains right after we saw it. Hiiiilarious. The shakiness is me laughing. The bad quality is my phone. The distance is being secretive so Matthew wouldn't take my phone and break it if he caught me recording him. (You should see that kid dance...all videos have been erased by Matthew's force, but I'm determined to sneak one someday. Too funny)


matthew is to the left, in the red shirt. will is the one in the white shirt in the middle sticking his face in the water the whole time. ohh boys




"Matthew are you hungry?"
"NO Aly! I'm hungry for you to get in the water!"

After picking Will up from his 1 1/2 hour golf lesson
Matthew: "Alyyy, I'm starving!"
Will: "You're starving Matthew?! I haven't eaten a thing for THIRTY MINUTES!"

"Do you guys want to go to Boondocks today?"
Will: "YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! I love Boombox!......What is Boombox?"

en.ter.tain.ment.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

bahahaha. you know, their style of conversation slightly resembles my own.