Thursday, April 01, 2010

birthday, birthday coming to earth day!

Today is Kristie's birthday...no foolin! On this fine day, April 1, 23 years ago Kristie Kay Archer came into the world. And I am SO glad that she did. I have truly been blessed with an incredible family and that incredible family would not be the same without Kristie...na. She is such an awesome sister, friend, and confidant and I love her so much. I miss living so close to her (if she still lived in the same apartment in Provo I would almost be able to see her apartment from my kitchen window) and after her move to AZ last week we are even farther apart, but thank goodness for skype and phones.

21st birthday


22nd birthday
 can't you see the resemblance? we created a masterpiece

23rd birthday

happy day of birth krissst

I'm so proud of you for moving to Arizona all by yourself and know that you will do great there. Can't wait to visit your new stomping grounds in a month!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Kristie!! Love the 23rd pic! She shrunk a little, just a little though. And you two look so cute in that sisters picture (I look like white trash - literally. Especially with my missing tooth.)

Kristie said...

ha ha and that is why that picture is so great.

Thanks for the birthday shout out. I'm lucky to have 2 awesome sisters

Crave said...

note. if you google "birthday birthday coming to earth day" your blog comes up, and my blog comes up. like little buddies. it's really quite precious. love you aly.