Wednesday, March 02, 2011

this little chunk joined the fam today!

makenzie ella morey, welcome to the world! you are adorable and precious and, like cambree and abby a few months ago, i love you so much already. i just want to smudge those little cheeks! congrats sara and eli! she is one lucky little girl.

I am an aunt 5 times now! too wonderful. I love these newest additions to the family so so much. And the older additions too. Thank goodness families are forever, I love all of them too much to be apart from them for longer than a year and half.



once again, skype and tokbox saved the day for our family. technology, you blow my mind


life is such a miracle

2 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

adorable! congrats on being an aunt again!

ben+alex said...

aly! oh my gosh i am so glad i found this. i hope youre doing well miss you!