Tuesday, November 16, 2010

everyday I drive from provo to salt lake. salt lake to provo.
everyday I think, where are all of these people in all of these fast cars that they specifically chose for themselves going?
everyday I watch people crossing the street, pushing shopping carts of their belongings or sprinting in their spandex and I wonder what their night was like.
everyday I watch the sun light up the mountains and I am struck by their beauty. and then I make a comment on how cool clouds are. especially when they are swarming a mountain.
everyday I look at the faces of the drivers we pass and wonder what they are listening to and what is on their mind.
everyday I pass a car accident and think about how those lives just changed in a split second.
everyday I look into 25 little faces and wonder what their families are like, what they dream about, and what this life has in store for them.
everyday I am amazed by how much life is all around me.

2 comments:

Crave said...

Aly I love you and your compassionate heart. Hope you have a WONDERFUL day.

Unknown said...

Beautiful.