Monday, October 25, 2010

Can't you guess? I'm going to school!

I start my Practicum tomorrow. ah! I will be in a 2nd grade class at Nibley Park Elementary in Salt Lake. I feel a little bit like I did before I went to Uganda...that I have no wisdom to impart to these kids, and I need some. Fast. You might find me reading As A Man Thinketh tonight at 2 am. That is the best way and time to gain wisdom, I'm sure of it.

but really, SO excited to finally be in a school starting this real life teaching stuff!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Very cool Smalls. You have much to offer these children, and much to offer the world.

Jessica Lynn said...

I am confidant that reading As A Man Thinketh at 2 am is the perfect time to get wisdom. You can borrow my copy if you want.

The Smiths said...

Yeah! How was it? I can't wait to hear all your great stories.

Lizzy said...

You know what? You're right. You have no wisdom to impart (good word Al, who taught you that one?) to these kids. Maybe you shouldn't be a teacher. I hear mail services is looking to hire full time.