Sunday, May 09, 2010

mother i love you

awful. I know. this is the first year I haven't owned this shirt so I had to whip this little guy out

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world. To a mom who is
hilarious
insightful
encouraging
compassionate
full of charity
smart
beautiful
hard working
kind
fun
adventurous
wise
friendly
loving
supportive
good listener
optomistic
passionate
exemplifies this:
"May each of us treasure this truth: One cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and mother, partners in creation, in love, in sacrifice, in service, are as one. "
-Thomas S. Monson

I love you mom!



1 comment:

Carol said...

How sweet Aly!!! You touched my mother heart and made it leap!!! You are a sweet daughter, who has always been a joy to mother! And I love the shirt!!!!