Monday, February 15, 2010

we will light the fire within

The Olympics=happiest two weeks ever. When we were in Utah for the Salt Lake Olympics we bought the Official Music of the Games CD, and I used to turn on "Light the Fire Within" and make up dances to it all night long in our living room. I was so mad we didn't live in Utah still because I wanted to be a child of light in the opening ceremonies so badly...my cousin Austin got to dance and sing in the opening ceremonies, I was beyond jealous. Well during every Olympics, I get inspired to try something new. Ice skating in 2006, swimming kick in 2008, and this year I'm really feelin the skiing. So thanks Olympics for inspiring me to do something with my life, or at least my weekends.
(while also making me feel like I haven't accomplished anything in my life compared to the 16 year old ice skaters, but its fine)



My Dad is on the committee to get the Olympics to Denver in 2022. Everyone pray for that. k thanks

Anyone see Shen and Zhao skating it up tonight? Go team China

1 comment:

Brittany said...

did i ever tell you about my almost olympic fame???

gosh. ask me about it one day.